This hybrid methodology has helped us meet your deadlines, stay within your budget and exceed your expectations for the project. Using the best of both agile and waterfall methods ensures we facilitate successful, long-term business partnerships with you, make you successful in your market and generate additional opportunities for you with your audience.
- Our Technical Project Managers work with you to build high level requirements that can be translated into features, requests and user stories
- These items are organized by what is “demoable” and “testable” at the end of our sprint
- During our initial planning period, we plan out sprint schedules that occur on a predictable timetable
- The story backlog or funnel is maintained and trimmed on a daily basis to provide the technical team with the most accurate presentation of the project’s goals
- At the end of each sprint, we demo the agreed sprint results with you to increase our progress visibility and reduce your feeling of a technology black hole
- We set up weekly interactions and feedback sessions with you
- These sessions play a major role in course correction, if required, as the project progresses
- Release planning takes place based off of the progress and completion of the sprints.
- We can either work forward towards your launch date or backwards from your project’s hard deadline.
Jessica Troup - Product Owner/Marketing Manager
- a little about me
- follow me on twitter
- Find me on LinkedIn